• Providing physical installation of campus network infrastructure, maintenance, and arrangement of it.
• Identification of active/passive devices to be used on the network, to add new services, system infrastructure design, development and execution of the integration.
• Design hardware and software infrastructure to implementation of central network management, detecting updated version of software of the current active devices.
• Continuous observation of the internet usage traffic in the central system, analyzing and the reporting of errors, tracking the performance of active devices, fixing the problematic points to gain dynamics.
• The establishment of the internet and network connections for the existing or newly established units within the university, dealing with failures and helping to resolve problems on time and on place.
• Providing stable internet access with sufficient speed and bandwidth to the campus, creating virtual networks to optimize internet traffic.
• Organizing of IP addresses.
• Providing security of the network.
• Sketching the campus network topology, increase awareness of unit employees and end users about how they should do, what they should do in the system by providing periodic training.
• Following new technology to conduct research about how to add innovations to the existing infrastructure.
• Establishment of a system that has an appropriate network usage / network management according to standards and rules and providing well designed documentation system.
• Troubleshooting and repairing of the hardware failures of computers in demand from inland of the University.
• Repairing of hardware problems and updates of computers in Computer Center and its labs.
• Training users about how to use administration panel of web sites and applications designed for academic and administrative units.
• Preparing documents
• Web space is provided to Academic-Administrative Unit of the Student clubs.
• Web space FTP account management.
• DNS (domain name) management.
• E-mail accounts (boun.edu.tr extension) provision.
• Firewall policy determination and management.
• Establishment of e-mail list.
• Webmail applications.
• The minutes of the Senate, Research Fund for connection to the web page user-password operations.
• Management of attacks on detection and prevention systems.
• E-mail system management, smtp gateways, spam / virus protection, policy determination, implementation.
• Web server and end user database management.
• Backup systems management.
• User authentication and other security-policy determination, implementation.
• System server management, system security policy determination, implementation.
• Managing and updating Boğaziçi University and Computer Center web sites.
• Developing web applications and designing web sites for academic and administrative units.
• Support to web sites and applications prepared for academic and administrative units
• Keeping university received licensed software running smoothly on university computers.
• Maintanence and update of "license" server where licensed software is kept.
• Fixing of software problems of devices that has an inventory number on them and used by academic and administrative staff.
• Installation, maintenance and management of CC computers that are contained in the student computer lab.